Novel Related to Microcommunities (MCs)
This ebook novel is not escapism about mysteries, murders, soap operas or sci-fi. It's a serious novel about benevolent social evolution. It's like nothing you've ever read before—we promise!
The Forest Through The Trees (mobi for mobile)
Whatever your mobile device, there is a Mobi Reader for it. And mobi works on Kindle, Sumatra PDF, FBReader, Mobi-Book Lite for Android, Book Reader Free for Android. On Apple stuff, use the Kindle App on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
How to Access Your Copy of The Forest Through the Trees for Your Kindle
There are a couple of ways to acquire your copy and to access it on your Kindle.
This way is the most reliable:
- Go to the novel page on your PC. Download the azw3 file to your PC.
- Connect the Kindle to your PC.
- Copy the novel.azw3 file to the Books directory on your Kindle.
- On your Kindle the forest graphic should show up at the start of the carousel. If it does not:
- Locate the Books directory on the Kindle.
- Sort by Recent and the novel with the forest graphic should show up at the top.
Another way to do this isn't as reliable, AND you still have to manipulate your Kindle files from your PC:
- Go to the novel page on your Kindle.
- Click/tap on the "azw3 for Kindle" line to download.
- You may get some questionable messages like (Starting Download, Download Complete, Download Unsuccessful). Not too confidence inspiring. But fear not, there is more success than failure occurring here, despite what your Kindle might be telling you.
- The Kindle may ask you to open the file via HTML or document file. Do NOT do this! HTML or document readers can't read the azw3 file.
- Connect your Kindle to your PC.
- Go to the Downloads directory on the Kindle. (You can't see this directory of the Kindle itself; you can only see it on your PC's file manager. Go figure.)
- Locate the novel.azw3 file in the downloads directory.
- Drag it to the Books directory.
- You should see the forest graphic at the start of the carousel and/or at the top of the Books directory.
Finally, if you don't have a Kindle or other reader, download Calibre—a wonderful free ebook reader, converter, and tool. It can read any ebook file.
- Download one of these files from our website to your PC.
- Open Calibre and use the Add books icon and locate the file on your PC.
- When you see the file in the Calibre Virtual Library, right click on it and click View.
- The novel will load into Calibre's e-book viewer.
- Note: you can change text size and use other options in Calibre (on the left side) so it's set for your reading preferences.